Funky Ink is a Montreal based company specializing in temporary tattoo products. Funky Ink provides products that are totally safe, all natural, and give the effect of a real tattoo; always avoiding the use of harmful chemicals or needles.
The secret lies in Funky Ink's exclusive access to JAGUA products and its unique application technique, the same used by special effects makeup artists in movies. The JAGUA tree, native to the West Indies and South America, produces a delicious fruit from which ink is extracted. The use of this product allows Funky Ink to provide you with a 100% natural botanical staining that, along with being perfectly harmless, gives the illusion of a real tattoo, without a full commitment.
The duration of JAGUA tattoos vary depending on the type and area of the skin, but with special care and always keeping the area well moisturized, you can prolong your tattoo’s lifespan extensively. It can last up to 4 weeks.
Get yourself a bottle of jagua gel for a small fee now! This will allow you to have continuous fun and draw onto your skin the tattoo design of your choice, always without the use of harsh chemicals or needles and best yet: temporary! We do not only supply the ink, but also stencils and all the tools you need to tattoo away.
- Be careful not to smear it while it’s drying.
- Depending on the design, it can take 30 minutes to an hour for the tattoo to dry.
- Once dry, leave it on for another 2 hours then peel it off gently.
- Rinse off any residue with cold water.
- You will see absolutely nothing or a very light grey outline when you remove the body ink (this is normal.)
- Wait 12-24 hours for your tattoo to develop its colour.
- Wash tattoo area gently when showering.
- Avoid scraping your skin, pat gently instead.
- Saunas and steam rooms should be avoided, as they speed up skin exfoliation.
- For better results, store jagua ink in the fridge.