What personal information does www.funkyink.ca gather about customers?
Information that you provide:
We receive and store any information that a customer enters on our website or gives us in any way. This information is used to enhance your experience on our website, respond to your requests, customize your shopping experience and to communicate with you.
Some information is received and stored automatically whenever you interact with us. "Cookies" are one example of this type of information. In Internet terms, a "cookie" is a text file that websites send to visiting computers/devices to identify the visiting computer/device. We also may use third-party website analytics tools. These tools collect information about visitor traffic on our website and mobile applications.
When you use the Funky Ink mobile website, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device. This information may be used to provide you with personalized content.
How does www.funkyink.ca use your contact information?
We use your contact information for the following purposes only:
- Manage and/or maintain your user account;
- Process and deliver purchases;
- Communicate with you and provide customer support;
- Let you know about products, promotions and events that might be of special interest to you.
How does www.funkyink.ca use your other customer information?
- Customize our services and product offerings to suit your needs and interests;
- Record purchases that you have made on our website;
- Let you communicate with us through social networks and other media;
- Allow you to post comments on our website, on social networks and other media;
- Protect you against fraud and unauthorized transactions, including identifying potential unauthorized users and/or hackers;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
How secure is my customer information?
www.funkyink.ca is committed to maintaining the highest levels of security and protection. We stay up-to-date with the latest in security technologies to ensure that your credit card information, contact information and shipping/billing information are confidential and safe. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your contact information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our websites, you do so at your own risk.
What choices do I have?
As mentioned above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of certain Funky Ink offers and promotions. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us or if you have any questions about how your information is being used, please simply send a request to email@example.com.